I lost 7 inches (18 cm) in 8 days

If you have been following my blog you know that I have started my weight loss and healthy lifestyle journey. 8 days in and I have lost a combined 7 inches or 18 cm off my body including my hips, waist, legs, arms and boobs. To find out what I have been doing to lose this many combined inched read my previous blog's.

My starting measurements on the 12/12/17 were
Hips: 44.5 inch
Waist: 35 inch
Legs: 27 inch
Arms: 13.5 inch
Boobs: 39 inch

And now 8 days later 20/12/17 they are
Hips: 42 inch
Waist: 32 inch
Legs: 26 inch
Arms: 13 inch
Boobs: 38 inch

So a total of 7 inches or 18cm has been lost.

These are my before and after photos of these past 8 days


This was my starting photo


This is 8 days later


This is my starting photo


This is 8 days later

So thank you again for joining me in my healthy and weight loss journey and stay tuned if you want to follow me. I'm still planning of updates every 3 days.

Remember to stay positive and motivated and will cya next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 inches lost in 3 days!

Leek, sweet potato and lemon grass soup