4 inches lost in 3 days!



Welcome back if your here following my journey to a happier, healthier and fitter me. And if this is the first blog of mine you are reading don't forget to read my previous posts where I share my my starting measurements and the days up until this point.

So its been 9 days since I started this journey. And these past three days haven't been the best. But very surprisingly I have lost the most combined inches these past 3 days than any other 3 day period so far.

I think the stress of being the week before Christmas and the lack of food in our fridge has contributed to my old habits of not eating during the day except the scraps off my kids plates. I haven't the time or motivation to prepare healthy meals regularly during the day these past 3 days and I have come to realise that meal prepping may be the way to go, at least to make sure I have lunch and snacks for each day to eat regularly. 

But where to find the time to meal prep is beyond me. Hubby works from 1pm till 9pm and before work is spent either sleeping, running errands or visiting family. So I have the kids constantly from 4am till bed time and all during the night. When the kids are awake it is near impossible to get anything done without something getting broken, tantrums, pulled apart or just all in all doing everything to make it impossible to get things done. If I tried to meal prep I bet 100% that most food would be burnt, undercooked and everything it is not ment to be.

One thing I have been able to maintain is my water intake of 2-3L. My bathroom trips have gone back to normal frequency and my skin feels so much clearer. Another bad habit I have gone back to is drinking coffee again, its only been 1 cup these past two days but I feel bad for needing to resort back to coffee to have the energy to get through each day. But at the same time, one cup a day is enough where as before I could have up to 5 cups of coffee with almost no effect.

But from this lack of energy these past 3 days I have only worked out once. Well one proper workout and the attempt to do another but once I realised I couldn't put in the effort needed to get any form of results from it, I quickly gave up. 

So to the best part of the blog! My measurements on 20/12/17. As you know I don't own scales so go by measurements, how I look and feel.

Hips: 42 inch
Waist: 32 inch
Legs: 26 inch
Arms: 13 inch 
Boobs: 38 inch

Total combined inches lost in past 3 days is 4 inches.

And in total from when I started 9 days ago I have lost a total combined of 8 inches. Yay!!! 



So thank you again for joining me in my healthy and weight loss journey and stay tuned if you want to follow me. I'm still planning of updates every 3 days.


Remember to stay positive and motivated and will cya next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leek, sweet potato and lemon grass soup

I lost 7 inches (18 cm) in 8 days