There is a first time for everything!



Welcome back if you are following my weight loss and healthier/happier me journey. If this is the first blog you are reading check out my previous blogs where I share my starting measurements and my updates every three days.

But I did it! I managed to eat breakfast and for once it was more than a mouthful of my children's leftover food. After a bad day of eating yesterday and already an inch back on my hips I am more determined to get that inch plus more off and starting today, food is going to be my main focus for a while over exercise. I will still do workouts but I'm finding because my eating is poor/irregular and not enough to fuel me I'm not putting in the effort I want to when it comes to my workouts.

So what did I have for breakfast? Well its not pretty, and rather very basic. But it was filling and actually tasted pretty good!


So the scrambled eggs are obvious, 4 eggs scrambled with a dash of milk and no salt or seasonings. And no I didn't eat all the eggs myself, it was split between me and my two kids with some leftovers in the fridge for later.
Now your probably thinking "what the heck is the other things on the plate, they look weird" and it is pretty weird but tasty at the same time. I made mashed potato, carrot and sweet potato last night to go with dinner and to the left over mash I added 1 egg, whole wheat flour and a little bit of burrito seasoning from aldi. Mixed it all up to make a thick batter and cooked patties in a frypan with the smallest amount of coconut oil cooking spray so it didn't stick.

Now I'm the type of person who does like to have meat and the idea of mash patties is gross to me, but with the burrito seasoning I added it tasted really good! So I recommend giving bit try if you have left over mash. So with these patties, there was no salt added to either the mash or when I made the batter, so apart from any salt in the burrito seasoning I kept away from sodium so I don't bloat and hold onto fluid.

So here is my current photo of my progress so far. 8 inches lost over my body in 9 days.
 This is day 10 of my happier and healthier lifestyle journey and I would love for you to follow me in my new chapter in life.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 inches lost in 3 days!

Leek, sweet potato and lemon grass soup

I lost 7 inches (18 cm) in 8 days